Dec 5, 2008

Pathetic

Ok, everyone has to feel sorry for me cuz my life right now is not so good. Im way behind in German, not doing too good in math, and over the past three weeks have had 2 absolutely horrible playing quizes. But on the bright side, they're over and done with and I don't have to worry about them. Also, we got new seats in Orchestra. Im sitting next to the newest cellist, which is not as intimidating. And we're playing this one absolutely random song called Dance Parhelia. It gives me a headache everytime we play it. Plus, my aunt had her baby!!! His name is Noah and he is ADORABLE and I like him even though I hate kids. He is an exception because he rarely cries and he has perfectly shaped hands. I think he's going to be a cellist. More info: I found a way I could get a tattoo. When I go to music camp in Greensboro, I can go up to Virginia and get it in Danville, which would be legal cuz there, a minor just needs a parent present. I still haven't told my mom yet but she was going to let me get a tattoo anyway so what's one more hour to go get it? I think the tattooing laws are dumb. If a person can have control over a 1200 lbs. vehicle, which is very dangerous, how come they can't get a tat? It's only hurting them.
Gotta go

No comments: